By purchasing an annual membership, you support the World Association of Sleep Medicine’s mission to advance sleep health worldwide by promoting and encouraging education, research and patient care, particularly in those countries where the practice of sleep medicine is less developed. In 2016, we are planning to meet our mission by continuing programs including: World Sleep Day, World Sleep 2017, and the World Sleep Society Sleep Medicine Curriculum and Examination.
Your annual membership includes the following benefits:
– Eligibility for WASM and World Sleep Society (WSS) committees
– Eligibility to participate and vote in WASM and WSS general assembly meetings
– Sleep Medicine journal (online and app access for all memberships, print copy for full membership)
– Discount pricing for the World Sleep Congress 2017 in Prague, Czech Republic, October 7-11, 2017
– Inclusion in the World Sleep online directory
– All WASM members receive a complimentary World Sleep Society membership during this transition period
Thank you for support. Together we will continue to grow and make 2016 another great year of advancing sleep health worldwide.
Luigi Ferini-Strambi Claudia Trenkwalder
WASM President Chair, Membership Committee
The fundamental mission of the WASM is to advance sleep health worldwide. WASM will fulfill this mission by promoting and encouraging education, research and patient care throughout the World, particularly in those parts of the world where the practice of sleep medicine is less developed. WASM will act as a bridge between different sleep societies and cultures, supporting and encouraging worldwide exchange of clinical information and scientific studies related to sleep medicine. WASM will seek to encourage development and exchange of information for world-wide and regional standards of practice for sleep medicine.